Legal Services

To schedule an appointment, call 610-373-1206, Ext. 107

BWIC has professional attorneys who may be able to represent you free of charge at your Final Protection From Abuse (PFA) order, Sexual Violence Protection Order, or Protection from Intimidation Order hearing. After you get a Temporary PFA, SVPO, or PFI, call (610) 373-1206 to request an appointment with an attorney. Unfortunately, our attorneys cannot represent you in divorce, custody or other legal matters – but we can refer you to an attorney who can.