Legal Representation

BWIC has professional attorneys who may be able to represent you free of charge at your Final Protection From Abuse (PFA) order hearing. After you get a Temporary PFA, call (610) 373-1206 to schedule an appointment with an attorney. Unfortunately, our attorneys cannot represent you in divorce, custody or other legal matters – but we can refer you to an attorney who can.